Saturday, November 03, 2007

These days are simply impossible to catch up on. Got home late and wasnt prepared for today really. Still havent even blinked at NHL or NBA. For that matter any game starting at beyond 3:30.

Early plays I had were Ball State and Under Ohio State. Very foolish of me to not hedge at the half with the total. So that sucked. Then went with Iowa 2nd Half and 3 team parlay with all 2nd half Wake , Iowa and NCST. Which just hit. So thats good. Unfortunately I didnt want to force anything and have been pretty on point to date. Games that are going on now here is what I liked. Maybe this will help with seeing some value in HALFTIME lines:

Over 60 Memphis
Col St +21
Buffalo +6.5
Over 71 Rice
FIU +17
Under 58 Boise State

Now I just went with Texas -1.5 , Cincy +6 -120 , Over 62 UC. With 1/2 plays on Mich State and Over 61.5 Texas

Only had leans on Under 51 Mich State..Actually wanted to play Maryland ML but missed it!

Working on the rest of todays headache...one game all week that stuck out for me was COLORADO as a home doggie....

Be Back and GL

No comments: