Monday, October 29, 2007

What can you do? Denver ABSOLUTELY should have won but they didnt deserve to win. Dumb founding fumble by Cutler on the 2yd line . They got screwed on a BS holding call on the Selvin Young run inside the 5 yard line and then please explain the last two plays by DENVER inside the 4 yard line? Are you really playing for OT inside the 5 yard line vs Favre? Sometimes you have to shake your head. Two Hail Marys and who lotta luck for GB......

Again disgusted when you have the ball on the 3rd yd line and Scheffler is beast ! It truly pays to be blind. You take GB 2nd Half and you get paid.....wow!

I just hate to lose and GB allowed DEN to comeback and still won. That almost NEVER happens. GB allowed us back in settling for FGS twice but at least it was there players making mistakes NOT a head coach or penalty that wasn't....

Actually I guess DEN did get what they deserve cause they clearly outplayed GB for 3 of the 4 quarters but were still losing and settled for OT. Nice work by Favre but it's so much hype. Take away his last hail mary the key play of the 2nd H he phantom fumbled. I applaud his WRs and the play calling but what exactly did he do? ZIP.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

that was a tough one to take...especially my big 2nd half play -3 +125 terrible time management after that run by Young clock went from 58 to like 38 then disaster after that

SportsNut {Mike} said...

Makes you wonder what these coaches are thinking or seeing . He played NOT to lose and lost. Which is obvious . I think DEN should have won but DEN was DEN here. Your great CBs both get burnt and your rush defense was horrible except in the 4th quarter. You gain a bunch of yards and dont put up points. Thats there M.O. this season!

In the end I should have been just as comfortable with an UNDER play. You can tell me anything you want but the GB offense just isnt very good. On the flip side DEN is managing games with a bad defense.

The Broncos are minus there top WR , RB and Center. I guess I really thought GB sucked that much but they proved me wrong here.

GB backers deserved to win cause they saw alot in GB that I didnt. Good team I don't buy it but DEN is a bad team...

I just hate watching cause you see all those almosts !!