Thursday, November 01, 2007

NCAAF :

VaTech travels to GaTech :

1) How does VaTech respond after losing( maybe choking) versus Boston College at home. You have to think as they put it dominanting the #2 team at home for 57 minutes then losing takes a toll mentally. You wonder if the defense is asking themselves what more can we do?? Looks like taylor is back but he hasnt done anything to make me feel the passing game is better. He does use his legs to get yards though. However is a sprained ankle going to limit that ??

2) GaTech w/o its top 2 RBs Grant and Choice? It appears just like the Broncos GT can simple dig down the depth chart and pul a high quality back out. Curious to see about the injured lineman listed on the injury report. Not sure what thats about .

3) Who will score? I think clearly GaTech has the edge in the passing game except there WRs dont impress me much. For offense it seems VaTech over relies on its defense and special teams to put points on the board. Ore looked good last week but generally they have not done much on the ground. I think Ore is solid but cant look at one team he has run well against and say the problem is cured. UNDER looks enticing but I think GaTech can pass on VaTech and I dont think GaTech defense is as good as it looks on paper. Have 20-17 in my head as a worst case scenario....

Right now that's I all can see. Tough to fade VT on Thursday nite catching points but GT seems in a better situation....

Might just pass...GL

No comments: