Tuesday, October 10, 2006

WEEK 6 NFL

I delivered the Broncos on Monday Nite and even Carolina on Sunday . I meant to post this earlier and I got tied up. It still has value and some books still have the big number


Dolphins +3 -120(8x) ML +120 (2x)

I am no fan of the Dolphins or Harrington. I am a fan of the Miami defense and you can see how NYJ fails every week to run the ball and how even a depleted top tier defense can embarass them. For Miami what helps them here is Harrington gets a full week of reps and has the comfort of knowing he is starting till Dante is healthy. That is a huge plus.

Who is NY to be favored over anyone ? The Pats and Colts came in as 6 and 8 pt chalk at the Meadowlands. Miami was just +9 @ NE and played probably better then NY did when they hosted the Pats.I'll talk more about this but I had this game @ PK...+3 was great value...even if you have lay -130 or so play it IMO.....

more to comeon this game and the week 6 schedule

No comments: