Saturday, October 27, 2007

Simply amazed at how well I amdoing in the NHL. I proceed with alot of caution in this sport and its actually hurting me. I had said leaning heavily towards COL and he Under 6 both at ++ money and the Avs win 3-2. However I really cant complain. Lucked out that after the 1st Q the Boise State game slowed down and cashed the 1st H under. The NHL the AWAY teams @ +160 cashed cause every dog except SJ hit. The Wash game had 3 1st Q goals but stayed under @ 3-2 and a late rush gave me a PUSH @ FLA 4-2. Just perfect as could be...

The only problem was I went out last nite and wasnt really able to get into looking at the early CFB games. I had a bunch I had looked at playing especially WVU . Probably would have played Vandy , Cent Mich , Nwestern , Miss St , Lville , Missouri , Ark 1st H ...

So I am gonna get cracking on what starts at 3 PM...damn I loved WVU...alot of my friends are RU alum and they didnt like what I had to say about what was gonna happen today....Oh well no one to blame but me!

No comments: