Thursday, November 02, 2006

November 2nd Thoughts ~NBA/NCAAF

NCAAF ~WVU @ Lville

Finally thee GAME has arrived.

Right now its late and dont feel like a long discussion. Right now with Brohm getting two games under his belt I think he is finding his groove after the injury. Kolby Smith found himself against Syracuse giving them a few options at RB. Basically on a neutral field these teams are even.....the difference is home field and Lville has it so the line should be -3.5 IMO. To me neither team has played a hard schedule....Maryland at home is WVU biggest test to date and here in lie the difference cause Lville already histed Miami and spanked them. Even more impressive is that Brohm got hurt in that game and Michael Bush was already out.

The sleeper in the equation is the Louisville DEFENSE as its is extremely underrated and muc.h better then WVU's. To me the best situations are where the betting public 'buys' into a bad line and they did it here pushing a fair line of 2.5 down to -1 or Pk....

Play:

Louisville ML +103 (10x) Win +10.30 & Under 57 -105 (5x) Loss -5.25(2nd day in arow went oppsite my original thought and lost!)

Some books have Louisville +1 now so I played the ML +105 and +100 for the +103 average

2nd Half Lville ML -105 (3x) Win +3.00 There fucking us with the 2nd H total 30.5...

Saturday Play~

Miami +3 -120 (6x) and ML +124 (4x)

Basic overreaction to the Clemson upset. Miami's run defense is real solid and I cant see how VT goes from Home doggie to Road chalk...........



NBA ~

Mavs -2.5 -108 (4x) & Under 184 -110 (4x) 97- 91 Spurs(late FTs killed!) -8.72

Under 105.5 -102 1st Half Denver / LAC (3x) Win +3.00

2nd H Under 93 +104 (1.5x) +1.56

Nuggets +4 -110 (2x) ML +154 (1x) Pending

2nd H over 103 -101 Denver (2x)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I think UL wins 24-17. So I think I'll let the over ride up tomorrow and take the under as well.
A lot of people feel Miami can win SU.
Ichabod

SportsNut {Mike} said...

The way VaTech played @ BC I cant see how they are favored here...

Have most of my college stuff done and ready to go. I figured with Dr.Bob (google him if you dont know about him yet)emails being imminent by the time I posted alot of lines could have changed...

Already had Clemson -17 and Ill +26 and those numbers are gone....

So I'll be back in a couple hours....

Played Louisville ML +100