Sunday, October 14, 2007

Good morning or afternoon depending where you are.

Some quick observations :

1- Even though I lean towards TB I do NOT see the Titans as a sucker play or so called trap play. I thought PK was fair but as I mentioned TB had been given quite some respect lately by the linesmakers. There isnt as many people running to pund Tenny at +3...however they are baiting TB money now with them at -1. Seems they did that with Cincy as well...

2- If I had to rank my plays in terms of strength it would be Dallas , KC , Jax , then three way tie bewteen Minny , Miami and Balt . The other play I lean heavy towards is GB -2.5 the rest are just basic leans.

3- Well JAgs go down the field on a big play . They settle for a short FG attempt . make it but a face mask penalty negates it. On the rekick from 41yds they miss. Unfortunately for me this is a huge negative for my Jax plays. I can tell you its almost the end of the game when a team marches down the field on its opening possession and fails to put any points on the board whenits a gimme....Death notice and jags will drive down teh field and probably score....watch

4- No sooner do I hit submit thats it 10-0...Jags are done.....trust me folks....

5- I spoke to soon. We are alive still. Apparently they fumbled it at the 1 out of teh end zone for a touchback. That was a miracle to stall the huge Houston momentum....

No comments: