Friday, October 19, 2007

In the end the plays were right but way to much worrying involved at the end. Rutgers was just itching to give that game to USF. Then with 8 runs on the board it seemed every last half inning had a runner on 3rd base...

In review:
Pending Rutgers ML , Under 8.5 runs Boston / Cleveland and Under 62 Louisville @ UConn 3 tm Parlay

Under 60 Lville
Under 31 -120 1st H
UConn +3.5 {lean}
Northwestern -10 {lean}
Under 58.5 Eastern Mich {lean}


As you could probably guess I like the UNDER @ UConn. Alot of it has to do with the high probability they play on a muddy field. You can no longer grab 62 though as the total is now in the 59-60 range.

The Ville defense as we know has huge issues especially in the passing game. The key here is I think the passing game could be hampered due to a combination of muddy field and rain. This is just a guess though as I am not in Connecticut. I would really like to see Donald Brown play here cause along with a mobile QB I think this would give the home team a huge edge. Huskies can stop the run and the Ville really havent been able to pound it this season. What has to be thought about is Douglas and Urratia healthy again.

I think we saw that UConn is probably the slightly better team then UVA because UVA enjoys such a strong home field edge and barely slipped by the Huskies thanks to miscues. So long story short I prefer the UNDER due to weather which should also slow the Ville passing game and make sustaining drives harder. While I may get involved later I prefer the home dog . For logical reasons . Lville won a road game away they could have lost and UVA lost a game they could have won. People will look solely at UConn schedule and think like RU they are overrated. However what exactly has LVille done besides sneak past Cincy??

The other game EMU is not pushing Schmitt from what I understand and will start the youngster instead. Tough spot playing in a pro stadium versus a step up in competition Big Ten school. Not interested at the moment in laying -10 but would if I had to. Thinking 38-14 here so lean UNDER as well....


GL

No comments: