Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Added : 4 team Parlay :

West Michigan (+3) , Islanders Over 5 -130 , Charlotte +4.5 and Bulls -8.5 ( Not allowed to buy 1/2's otherwise I would have!!!!!!!!)

NBA:


Bobcats +5 (-120) :

PLAYED

Looks like Amare doesnt play here IMO. He says he is gametime decision then talks about how there isnt much to play for in NOV and wants consistency. So to me that says if I dont feel 100% then I am not risking it. Right now the Suns are trying to figure it out as a team IMO. The past 2 games they have been badly out rebounded and opposing forwards seem to be having there way offensively. Enter Emeka Okefor. There best hope is put him on the FT line. They arent shooting the 3 pt ball well yet but still taking a ton. There FT % is only 68% and they tend to only get around 20 attempts a game.

Kinda split bewteen the 1st H +2 or game line. I say that cause Suns have started slow in all games with big comebacks in the 4th vs Sonics and Cavs. Nice value at about 2 to 1 on the ML .

As I have said I felt the TOTAL is tough. I dont see how Suns really do beter then 105 here...would guess it lands withing 6 points of the number either way...


While the Hawks have played well and look attractive they are off a tough LOSS and are a young team. So you don't know how they will play here till tip and NJN is off that horrible beating by the Raptors. NJ seems to be good at jumping out to big 1st half leads then wilting in the 2nd H. So I will sit tight till HALFTIME on that game. Unless I get a sac and play NJN 1st H -2. While I dont see a high scoring affair I do like how NJ gets to the FT line. Due to that I lean OVER as I think it sneaks ov 189...like 99-93 game...

Knicks +4 (-120)

Not a believer in DENVER. You have to like there talent but with AI playing the point he has looked bad on offense past 2 games. No real special insight here other then I think NY plays hard and keeps it a game. Which might make the 1st H a better option due to there ability to fold in the 4th quarter for oh 15 years NOW! My concerns for NY are Randolph already proving to be a BLACK HOLE and little to speak of from Q. Richardson to date...

8PM :
Only interested in the UNDER 191 or 1st H Under @ MILW. Still looking at that game...

No comments: