Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wed Thoughts- Travel day for me


MLB

Diamondbacks +104 (4x) ARL -1.5 +178 (2x) Over 9 -109 (1.5x)

Vargas on the road vs Sanchez who has been hit hard past 2 starts. Look at Vargas on the road and he usually gets puts out a solid game. he has very solid day splits and I believe ARI despite dropping 8 of 9 day games , struggling on the road and in SF has won 9 of 11 Vargas day starts.

Didnt post it but played SFG last nite so rolling that money over here. Sanchez has decent day splits but mostaly as a reliever. If he ha s short outing you get into that SF pen which is a positive. Basically a Sanhez fade coupled with backing Vargas on a road / day start!

GL........Looking at South Florida on FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nut, so far so good on the Dbacks. What do you like tonight? I know I always ask, but can you post your thoughts before 6pm eastern? I lost on the Cards under last night. Bad pick, Carp hasn't been good the past few outings. I like the cubs and rockies tonight. Gopackgo444

SportsNut {Mike} said...

Sorry gopackgo was on a plane to Florida...