Friday, October 12, 2007

Thanks touc , nice to hear from you. Feel free to email me or comment me anytime bro.


Friday Nite


Missed the Boston game preferred Boston and played the Over 8 . Just didnt have time to post since I walked in 15 minutes before 1st pitch. Not sure about the second game at all yet.

Under 68 Hawaii / SJST

There has been some solid movement taking this from 19 to 16.5 so I am staying away from a side. I dont think SJST has much offense and anyone talking about Hawaii's schedule should realize who the Spartans just played..Idaho and Utah State while barely winning( okay Idaho made it close late ).

Supposedly been alot of bad weather in SJ last nite and today on what is probably not a great facility. Looking at Hawaii on the mainland the offense hasnt clicked as well and they have had penalties and / or turnovers. As long as SJST doesnt give them great field position like Idaho did or easy points like UNLV did then I think we see about Hawaii 38 - 24 SJST or 35-21 . Not overthinking this and honestly the field conditions and game conditions would have alot to do with who I sided versus the spread and since I cant see them then I cant make an accurate comment on what I like ATS. Also Hawaii has been known to coast and may do so with Brennan in bad field conditions dealing with an injury.

No comments: